Far From Words

fir_np

Far From Words-check out our website www.farfromwords.tk if you have the spare time and are bored. you might be impressed who know's. Far From Words currently are to be heading to PressurePoint studio, in Chicago IL. to record... more info visit. our site. check out some of the songs. www.farfromwords.tk let us know what you think...

fir_np

People at least look at this, i don't know if its doing anything for us why doesn't someone give their feedback!!!! oh we finished a 4song ep at Pressure Point Studios located in Chicago. It was a very nice studio, very nice experience. were waiting for the holidays to finish up get some more cash:p and go back to do the final mix. and we are thinking about having Travis Smith(Opeth,Katatonia,Devin Townsend,Anathema. and many more bands) do our artwork for us. That should be pretty interesting us to see.

theMusicMan

Hi fir_np

Apologies for not listening to your music sooner. I will have a listen later this week and provide some feedback for you as soon as I can.

Are you also after some feedback on your website too?

EDIT: I am not a member of SoundClick - and don't really want to sign up there. Do you have an alternative link available for us to use?

fir_np

Oh hey, its cool. Yes,were looking for any type of feedback eiter forums, our site just anything thing really just to get the people's view on our music. what you think. feedback on our site would be great. but sorry soundclick is where we have our music at. but for more news for any one interested. we just finished 2 tracks out of the 4song ep, they are completed w/ all the finishing touches. it was a long 8hours in the studio, no sleep. but its fun. our 4song ep will be finished by friday! it sounds very nice!

theMusicMan

Glad to hear it...!

Is there any chance you muight be able to put your music up as an mp3 on your site? This would broaden the appeal...

I will post a review on your site tomorrow (Friday) if that's OK...

Thanks for getting back...
smile.gif

fir_np

No thankyou for at least checking us out. but i'm not the one running our site, i'll have to talk to alex he's the one running the site and see what he can do and i'll let you know .but thankyou very much we greatly appreciate it.