Hi from Tennesse, USA

David_Sercel

Hi, my name is David Sercel. I am 18 years old and reside in Ethridge, Tennessee, USA. Currently I am a senior in High School. I like predominantly classical music, in particular J. S. Bach’s organ works. Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, Handel, and Beethoven are some of my other favorites. I play anything that has keys, which right now is mainly an electric keyboard. Probably my favorite piece to play is Bach’s Toccata in D minor, BWV. 565, although I have to improvise around the fact that I don’t have pedals and multiple keyboards.

Other then music my other interest (which I hope to be able to turn into a career) is art. I do mixed media sculptures in wood, metal, paint, and various other media, depicting birds. In addition I do wildlife paintings and photography.

David

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
Hi, David!

Hope to hear a lot from you about music and your other interessts!
smile.gif

Welcome to this Forum
cheers444.gif

Christine
cheers444.gif
nut.gif

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi David,

Always nice to see new "heads" in here.
Welcome aboard - hope to see you participating in the dicussions.
There might seem a little "quite" at the moment, the feel for discussion varies a little over time, and I'm sure things will get going with more discussions in a not too distant future.
Once again, welcome!
cheers444.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome aboard David!
smile.gif

I've been away from this forum for some time, thus I've been slow to reply. Anyhow, glad that you've joined and hope to see you around!

cheers444.gif