of what my dreams are made of [merged thread]

higher than hope

Re: soul.seed

wow there really good ,your really talented you paint and are onto photography fantastic i congratulate you on your talents!!!:)carry on posting your work its always a joy to see!
tAKE CARE
lots oflove
Harriet
xxxx

higher than hope

Re: of what my dreams are made of

well then again i say you never fail to please do you!!welldone again i really like it!!!
take care
lots of love
harriet
xxxx

higher than hope

Re: dream construct

well its another good one!!but who is the girl i can see she has a peircing!is shea girlfrined!!example being for someone special!!
take care
lots of love
Aino
xxxx

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
Re: dream construct

it is for a girl named Misty, that I've been talking to a lot over the net for a some time.. started talking with her through some place, where both of us upload pictures we make..

propably going a trip to denmark within next month to pay me a visit.

higher than hope

Re: soul.seed

always apreciated!!i'm sorry for changing my name its just aino is my nickname and i preffer that than harriet !its just i've been doing exams all day and had to write my real name so thats the rxlanation if i'm confusing you!!
take care
lovely
lots of love
Harriet
xxxx

higher than hope

Re: angerseed

wow i really like it he's really goodlooking !!i like the way the chopper is positioned!and the way he posed!
take care
lots of love
Aino
xxxx

Priest

let me weave your dreams

let_me_weave_your_dreams_by_Malach.jpg

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
Re: let me weave your dreams

I´m impressed....
shocked.gif

Thats really fantastic...
up.gif

Have you made that?

----------------
Christine

Priest

Anastasia

My dear russian friend Anastasia posed for me a couple of days ago for a series of pictures.

First, an offspring of the actual series, but satisfying result.

Lucifers Daughter:
lucifers_daughter.jpg

Second picture is the first in its series, and is part of concept art for a cyberpunk liveroleplay scenario my network is setting up this autumn.

Fiery Skies

fiery_skies.jpg

Priest

Re: let me weave your dreams

yes.. of course I have made it. It is a combination of a piece I have painted in my living room, a hand drawing and several photographies and other fun in photoshop.

thanks btw girls
laugh.gif