Howdeehowdee

drummergirlamie

I'm Amie and I'm a drummer as well as a LimeWire addict and pretty much hafta have my music around me daily. I'm always interested in listening to a damn good drummer or guitar player. I originally started out playing guitar but quickly realized I have the attention span of a mongoose on crack cocaine thus had to file 13 that idea. Anyhoo, I've been lookin' for a decent music forum to discuss n' share thought with other enthusiest. Look foward to doin' just that with yu. ;)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha Amie,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel right at home here on MIMF and plan on staying for a spell.

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :):):)

marval

Hello Amie

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place to discuss music and other topics. It is good to have you here.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to MIMF, Amie :wave:

I'm quite certain you will find this forum community an interesting place to be. The atmosphere is warm and casual - Looking forward to seeing you about the forums here.

Tûrwethiel

Hi Amie and welcome

What an interesting thread to start. I'm afraid I must go for the Beatles as it was their songs I learned when very small. And I still love them. Not that there aren't a few Stones numbers that get me going!

Cheers

Vicki