The atheist in action

toto

"The lyno God" ...

Funny stuff. Is this published in the newspaper proper or on an online-only page?

Tûrwethiel

I see a lot of advertising/publicity for Christian churches and some other places of worship - it's only fair to give the atheists a go.

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
:grin::grin::grin: What ever happened to the I before E except after C rule? CT64 - the spelling is *atheist* :grin::grin::grin:

sunwaiter

with all my respect for the various beliefs, i find this utterly funny, and i would consider london as an even cooler place if i ever see such a slogan on one of the last sightseeing red buses there. i agree with you Tûrwethiel, everyone should have the right to expression. americans would refer to the "first amendment" maybe

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:grin::grin::grin: What ever happened to the I before E except after C rule? CT64 - the spelling is *atheist* :grin::grin::grin:

Hey Brother CD ...
Picky - picky - picky ... :lol:

Nice catch though ... Within my daily travels here, I routinely check thread titles for typos but because of a senior moment I missed this one. :eek::cry:
The thread title has been corrected, but the first posting left intact.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha GrandMaster Krummhorn,

You don't have senior moments, just temporary setbacks. I freely admit to not being a grammar, punctuation, or spelling whiz but the mis-spelt word in question made my eyes twitch. Oh well.......

Cheerio,

CD :):):)