Hi.....

marval

Hello Alex,

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place to discuss pipe organs and music. We also talk about other things too, so do have a look round and feel free to join in.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to MIMF, Alex :)

Happy to have you aboard here and we know that you will enjoy your time here with this great forum community.

If you have any "how to" questions here, please let us know.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha tittualex,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel very much at home here and do plan on staying for a spell - This forum is very addictive.

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :):):)

jhnbrbr

Hi Alex. Glad to hear there are some organ enthusiasts in India, even if there aren't many working organs to play. Like you, I'm planning on getting a virtual organ working at home, so I will be interested to hear how you get on.

Best wishes, John.

tittualex

Hi Alex. Glad to hear there are some organ enthusiasts in India, even if there aren't many working organs to play. Like you, I'm planning on getting a virtual organ working at home, so I will be interested to hear how you get on.

Best wishes, John.

Hi John,

I will be around...be in touch......

sunwaiter

hi tittualex!

i don't know where you live, but it's been hot lately in Bombay... looks like a nightmare... i hope it will be alright soon.

Friendly

C5Says

Hi Alex, I hope the incident in Mumbai is far from you. How are you?

Welcome to MIMF! Be forewarned...it's addicting! :)

tittualex

Its really sad.......

Hi All,

Its really disheartening to see young handsome guys coming on to the streets and killing innocent people . Thou am staying a bit far away the feeling is the same ........ why cant people understand that killing each other will not bring up the solution for any thing..... Its really sad.........