Hey Greeting Fellas Just Joined In Looking For A Table Top Synth

KAYDON

Hey Guys,
Im Looking For A New Tabletopsynth To Add To My Collection For Music Production As Well As Live Gigs.
I Have Shorlisted The Following Three.
Virus T1 Or Snow
Vsynthxt
Pluggiator.
Please Guide Me As To What I Should Take As All The Three Sound Pretty Amazing
Thanks And Regards
Kaydon

C5Says

Welcome, Kaydon!

I'm not aware of what you are looking for but stick around, I'm sure someone else does. :)

Again, welcome to the addicting space called MIMF! :)

marval

Hello Kaydon,

Welcome to the forum, I must admit I know nothing about them. But don't give up yet, there might be someone in this great place who can help. I can only suggest that you try google and see what they come up with. Anyway good luck with your search.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to MIMF, KAYDON.

We certainly hope that you will peruse the discussions here and become a regular participant in them. Possibly someone here may know about the equipment you are seeking.

I decided to move this thread to where it now resides, as the subject matter will garner more attention here than where it was before.

Looking forward to seeing you about the boards here.

greatcyber

Welcome Kaydon,

I'm not familiar with those synths, are they hardware based? I have an awesome collection that includes: Kontkakt, Kore Player, Reason, Sample Tank, Sonar, Acid, etc. More than 50,000 different instruments/multis. I just installed Cubase Studio 4 and Halion. I especially like the piano synths, like Pianoteq, Virtual Bosendorfer/Steinway/Yamaha, Synthology Ivory and GPO and Miroslav plug-ins.

I can sit for hours on end coming up with new sounds that are totally amazing. Even better, join a newsreader such as usenet with giganews and get some programs free to play around with before you make any decisions.

Best of luck and happy music making.