It Shall Be Called Intersex...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle - An Oz commission proposes to *create a third identity*, namely Intersex. OH COME ON ALREADY!!! The child being born has either male or female reproductive organs. Yes, some male *appendages* are no bigger than a female clitoris - but that is not the issue at hand.

Legislating a *human thought construct* when there are no functioning humans born with both testes and ovaries is *cockamamie gone wild*. Hopefully that proposal will see the shredder ASAP.

Last edited:

C5Says

lol...and i thought we're having economic crisis! why spend for such??? it sure costs a lot to make this in progress...and who suffers???

marval

I'm posting because I am flabbergasted, intersex what is the point of that? Humans have managed with the titles there are for centuries. Why the need to add one now? As you say CD, the shredder for this daft idea.

Corno Dolce

Aloha GrandDame Margaret,

Exactly! The idea is daft and those who schemed up the idea are more daft than a brush!

Cheers,

CD :):):)

drummergirlamie

What do you suggest we do with this child then (Who is a HUMAN BEING, by the way) until a surgical correction can be made? Forgive me, But I'm not particularly fond of the thought of her bein' forced to use the boys restroom with the probable attatchment that she'll eventually have her head shoved down the toilet. How do we extend efforts to help a PERSON like this if only by making a few consessions in a life that's surely a living hell already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5usRgY720

jawoodruff

I saw a program on NBC not to long ago about natural hermaphrodites. The program looked at how the parents 'decided' which sex there children would be and how that decision affected the people - was very sad.

drummergirlamie

It appears I'm asking for too much. Makes sense when you consider how this thread first started dosen't it: The word it in place of the more appropriate They?

Corno Dolce

Aloha drummergirljamie,

I respectfully ask that you might think of revisiting how you interpreted the Rubric of this thread. I was not using the word *It* to denote anyone or anybody. I used the word *It* to denote what the proposed legislation wishes to acheive.

Humbly,

drummergirlamie

Aloha drummergirljamie,

I respectfully ask that you might think of revisiting how you interpreted the Rubric of this thread. I was not using the word *It* to denote anyone or anybody. I used the word *It* to denote what the proposed legislation wishes to acheive.

Humbly,

I'll do just that. Thanks.:eek: