Here comes the violas!!!

Cheekers1989

Hi, I'll just call myself Cheekers because that's what they use to call me at the old job but all my ex-co-workers still call me that.

I'm a violist who also knows how to play the violin. I live in a hugely music-dominate town, so I'm no stranger to classical music. I've meet a few great musicians since I've leave here like Pinchas Zukerman, the Emerson Quartet, Daedelus Quartet, Craig Jessop (he was one of the conductors of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir), Michael Ballam, and more but I just can't remember their names.

I have a weird taste in music. I'll listen to classical but at the same time I'll be listen to music from Japan because I'm an anime nut and I'll be listening to fiddle and folk along with folk rock from Norway. I listen to Country, like 4 songs of rap, punk, Christian, acid rock, game soundtracks (listen to 'Advent Rising' soundtrack, it's really good). I like the 80's,too. Cyndi Lauper is one of my favorites of all time.

Okay, I've written enough. I just hope to learn something from all of y'all.
Cheekers

Last edited:

marval

Hello Cheekers,

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

You have an interesting mix of music likes, which is good because we discuss all types of music here. So do have a look round and feel free to join in.

Margaret

Tûrwethiel

Hi Cheekers and welcome. I think you'll find lots of friendly people here who are interested in a range of different types. Make sure you join in and have fun.

Vicki