Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Well CT64 - this sort of stuff takes place in the wild even though we're not there to witness it. An older Hyena pup can attack and kill a younger sibling - Lemon Shark pups will devour their smaller siblings inside the mother lemon shark's womb.

I decided to remove that video as it was very disturbing. As to your comment about "that occurs in the wild" yes, I agree, but that wasn't in the wild it seemed to be a deliberate act of cruelty.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
I'm still trying to find a "report abuse" link on YouTube's page so I can actually do something about having that video removed, any ideas?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Did you try to hit the "Flag" button right below the Video window?

methodistgirl

HaHa could well be.

This is for all spider lovers.

spider-that-could-probably-eat-you.jpg

I believe that is the ugliest spider I've ever seen. Now this one is much
prettier as a young pet. They don't even compare to each other. I
will say again. The spider on top is very ugly! The one at the top needed
to be in a container just like the pet one at the bottom along with her
babies. Usually one that big can be good natured. I don't know about
parent spiders.

Last edited:

methodistgirl

I would rather find one of these in my house. These are not so
dangerous. This is Red I'm holding. My little hermy.
judy tooley

Last edited:

marval

Oh dear, it seems my spider picture sent some people running for cover, sorry. Love the cat not being faxed Mat. I loved the cats and dogs Judy.

Anyone believe in time travel?

inventor-of-time-travel.jpg

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Wow, Margaret. Where do you buy that? On ebay? :lol::lol::lol:

marval

Wow Stephen, how did you guess. They are behind it running on a wheel. But one of them has escaped.

squirrels_attack.jpg

greatcyber

Oh, they're so cute! Wouldn't they make warm glove liners? (just kidding, I miss our squirrels from Florida. We had 3 that took peanuts from our hands; mom, dad and a baby)

Stephen

marval

Yes they are cute, we have a little wooded area near us and the squirrels come and eat nuts. There is a little bridge and you put the nuts on the ledges and they come. A little bit of countryside in a large town.

Margaret

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I have the same here, Margaret. I just look out of my window and there's a park, with squirrels:grin:. I've never tried to feed them, though.