Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
5 Bourbun on the rocks, please:

1.jpg

methodistgirl

This is what I do when I take a break or whenever I get bored.
Knit! Knit! Knit even when I'm on Magle international! This is
a picture of my work. Once you learn, it's addictive!
judy tooley
Those colors in the picture are hot pink with orange,bright green,white,
blue white grey mix, and light purple. My camera kinda left the colors
dark for some reason. These are supposed to be fiesta colors.
judy tooley

intet_at_tabe

I wouldn't get too close to this car.

big_rig_car.jpg

Ms. Margaret :tiphat:

Perhaps the nuns were just in for a short visit to have five glasses of cold tap water? We don´t know. However, they do smile and they seem to be rather cheerful, like people ordinary are in a bar when drinking Bourbun. Perhaps they were on a blind date, just warming up, since they seem to have dressed for such an occation.

Anyways like you know being a brit close to Scotland. It has always been a huge question about the highlanders and the kilt, what they actually were hiding under the kilt?

For the nuns, now at least we know how they look underneath the ordinary clothes for nuns. Which is good equals ordinary blondes. Interesting, eh?

As to your car. I can only say it must be one of General Motors more weird experiments on how to decrease the CO2 poisoning from cars directly horisontally towards people on cycles and pedestrians, by in stead sending the poisoning CO2 straight 90 degrees from the roads verticle in the air, they must have imagined it would help?

It doesn´t seem to have had any effect at all though on the smog in LA, California or N.Y.C.

Of course the Italians at the FIAT compagny had the same idea a couple of years ago, while they built this wonder of a small river limo after the designs from Florida, USA with these typical boats with no keel to be used in the gator territory in the swumps, using the wind instead of gasoline.

car4.jpg

According to well informed sources at Fiat, this futuristic small river limo did not become an export success to the USA.

Last edited:

marval

Hi Intet

I like the Fiat, not suprised though that it did not go down well in America. Oh that poor man in the commercial, not sure I would want to jump either.

Margaret

intet_at_tabe

Here is a way to get fit and mow the lawn at the same time.

Mower_Bike.jpg

Ms. Margaret :tiphat:

Probably this is how Leonardo Da Vinci began, when he thought of building a helicopter. The guy or gal, who built this shaky oldfashioned thing must have very strong legs, or if not he or she has to mow the lawn at least twice a week, so it won´t be like on the African savana with high grass the next time. However actually quite smart, with a few improvements it could turn in to a billion dollars buisness, and at the same time be sold at TV-shop as the latest evolved fitness instrument.

intet_at_tabe

Well is it an exit or not?

no_exit.jpg

Ms. Margaret :tiphat::clap::banana::trp:

This pictured obviously from a clinic for dentists, to teach the terrified patients - there is no way out, when first in!!

Of course they have other new methods to scare people like me, even the uniform has changed, since I was a young boy:

Last edited:

intet_at_tabe

Open Question:

If your evil dentist told you that you immediately had to get 8 teeth pulled...?

and he was out of Novocain, what would you do?

How would you escape?

This is how my dentist relaxes his patients, showing them into his own living room, where he in the corner has his "clinic":

Museum-Dentist-Chair.jpg

Any of you guys wants to have 8 teeth pulled in this chair?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
What's with all the hatred? Dentists are people, too. LOL

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha Intet,

That is somewhat of an absurd situation since proper dental clinics always have means to provide acute pain relief. So the joke really doesn't fly...

Cheers,

CD :)

ps, I don't have bad experiences with dentists. I elect to have Nitrous Oxide before treatment - then I wake up and the procedure is done.