Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

greatcyber

Nice Kitty...
cat_sitting.jpg

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Unlucky female golfer found her car like this after lessons?

5535_2768_snow-car.jpg

Attention! Rules for female golfers before initiating the game:

To ease the game of golf for women:

golf_beginners.jpg

Of course males know how to play the international mobile Ryder Golf Cup:

golf_carrier.jpg

To all women golfers: Keep of the grass!!

keep_grass.jpg

God and St Peter decided on a round of golf in heaven

St Peter is a testament to material values, decked out as he is in the latest golf fashion, with a brand new set of clubs and all the accoutrements.
God, in contrast, is a picture of virtue wearing his old gardening clothes and trailing a tatty old canvas bag with a real mixture of ancient and rusting clubs, some of which even have hickory shafts.

On the first hole St Peter smacks a beauty 275 yards straight down the middle.
God, however, tops his drive that trickles along the ground.

It only travels about 70 yards but just before it's about to stop a rabbit runs out of the gorse, grabs the ball in its mouth and hurtles off down the fairway while St Peter watches in astonishment.

Before the rabbit can reach safety, however, a magnificent eagle swoops down and snares the rabbit in its talons before rising majestically, the rabbit still struggling in its grasp but defiantly holding the golf ball in its mouth.

As the eagle soars over the green a bolt of a lightning from a clear blue sky strikes it, killing the bird instantly. It drops the rabbit, which in turn drops the golf ball, which strikes a sprinkler head at the side of the green and takes one bounce straight into the hole for an ace on a par-5 hole.

St Peter slowly turns and says to God: 'Are you going to show off all day or are we here to play golf?'

Males know how the rules provide for playing the ball, where you find it:

golf_iron.jpg

Even Big Foot was on the golf course that day:

bigfoot_golf.jpg

....and an unexpected unregistered competitor showed up:

bear_golfer.jpg

To add it up, what physically happens to males, when not playing golf anymore:

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man (see above) who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?' No, I had to stop drinking years ago, 'the homeless man replied.

'Will you use it t o go fishing instead of buying food?' the man asked.' No, I don't waste time fishing, 'the homeless man said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?' the man asked. 'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless man. 'I haven't played golf in 20 years!'

'Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?' the man asked.' What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?' exclaimed the homeless man.

'Well, 'said the man, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife.' The homeless man was astounded.' Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

The man replied, 'That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and women.'

Who's for a game of golf? And a drink?

Of course men know how to "dríve" and drink, while playing golf:

Last edited:

marval

Hi Stephen, I have never heard of that spider, not sure about the twin one.

Intet, some great humour going on there, I loved the rules for female golfers.

Margaret

marval

HaHa Mat, very good.

CD that is one very strange building, just like a face.

Is it my eyes, or do these building look funny.

building_fell_off.jpg
building-design.jpg

greatcyber

Let Me Explain

Hi Stephen, I have never heard of that spider, not sure about the twin one.

Intet, some great humour going on there, I loved the rules for female golfers.

Margaret
Hi Margaret,

Back in the 70s or 08s in the states, there was a home permanent kit called the Tony. There used to be commercials on tv all the time and their catch phrase was, "Which twin has the Tony?" They would have twins and one would have done a home perm with the kit and the other had hers done at a salon. You couldn't really tell the difference. But the catch phrase stuck.

So you know.

methodistgirl

Stephen the spiders in some of those pictures are what we call jumping
spiders. They are tiny and can really jump unlike the tarantula that
has a hard time seeing.
judy tooley

marval

Hi CD,

"Bark Arolle" :cool::cool::cool:, very good.

Judy, I don't like the thought of jumping spiders, I worry enough when they are still.

Margaret

greatcyber

Ugh! Jumping spiders...yikes. Every night spiders (loads of them) make webs all over our back yard and cover almost the whole thing. Some of the webs are gone in the morning, but most remain and even enshroud the plants in their webs. They look like they are wearing sweaters. I HATE walking into the webs, especially when a spider lands on men...yuk. I could never have a pet spider myself.

Special_Deal.jpg

Boy, this is some deal, huh?