Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

greatcyber

Woo Hoo, that's sexy!

Sure hope this relates to a ski lift...
Lift.jpg

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Well if you want to play golf Intet, here are some golf carts.

hummer_golf_cart.jpg
fuglygolfcartoa.jpg
fuglywtfgolfcart.jpg

Ms. Margaret :tiphat: Buy a 4-wheel reinforced armoured SUV/HUMMER for a golf cart, Right!!

This is excactly what I mean about producing completely unnessesary SUV´s/Hummer´s for golf? What happend to human caddies taking care of the golf clubs having an ordinary cart, the same people who would lose some weight while walking 18 holes?:

But of course post 9/11, chances are that you might get attacked by the Al Qaeda terrorists at your regular golf course while playing. So you definately need a security roof made of reinforced armoured steel to catch bombs and incoming missils etc.etc. Rediculous, and then they probably only run 12 miles per gallon weighing 1,5 tons. But then that´s the USA for you!! The companies, they use 9/11 to sell these SUV´s/Hummer´s for golf. The headline in the add. saying: Protect yourself when playing golf, you never know when?

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Those jumping spiders are quite fascinating - They pose absolutely no harm to humans whatsoever.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I'm afraid, CD, they can frighten to death...

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Oooh La La!!! What a Looker!!!

YOWSA - HOWWWWWWWWWWWWL :grin::grin::grin:

sir Corno Dolce :tiphat:,

I thought the blessing from greatcyber, this vision of a real dark Goddess was meant for our great jazz freak, Mat :tiphat::clap:

But I guess equally boys play better than the opposite.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hi Stephen,

Yeah, I remember. You saw it in the pharmacy window, right?

She's very... umm... attractive. But she has got to work on her face, though.

:lol:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Oh Intet - now you're talking nonsense! Those spiders sense body heat and smells and have no interest in making acquaintance with humans under the sheets. Since you are in this inquisitive/interrogative mode/mood, I invite you to look up about threats to humans from jumping spiders and report back to us the scientific findings of humans suffering from the bites in their crotch by jumping spiders.

:lol::lol::lol: