My own composisition

gina

This is my own composition performed by myself, advices and critics are welcome :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGyyKVes_4[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you :)

methodistgirl

I'm sorry all of that happened in the video. The music is beautiful.
I also like unusual instruments too.
judy tooley

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Very nicely done, Gina. Thanks for sharing this with your forum community.

I think it might be of interest to know about the instrument you were playing, so could you explain a bit about it?

gina

The instrument i played is a traditional Chinese music instrument called Er Hu, i don't know the English name for this instrument.

I composed that song as a little contribution to our world, there's so many disasters and chaos and war in this world, I named this song "The Fellowship". With this song I'd like to invite all people to join hand in hand to overcome the disasters, so we'll have a better place to live on :)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Gina,
Thanks for the instrument name. I researched that and found this wikipedia article on this stringed instrument. Very interesting to note the construction of the resonator box.

Such beautiful music from just two strings none the less, and you are playing it standing, as well.

What a wonderful tribute for that song ... we need more fellowship in the world today ... and your composition is a great way to illustrate that need.

dj_bankknab

The instrument is lovely...and the melody is sooo relaxing...I can listen to this at work ...It would be a great addition to my list...thanks

gina

The instrument is lovely...and the melody is sooo relaxing...I can listen to this at work ...It would be a great addition to my list...thanks

I take all your comments as compliments, thank you. Honestly, that composition was my debut, i'm so happy to know that you like it. Thank you :)

Very nice, Gina ! Congratulations ! I specially like the way you write an introduction before you start playing. It's really nice music.

Robert

marval

Hi Gina,

That was beautiful, the music is very calming and you played it so well. I like the reason why you wrote it, we need more felowship in the world.

Margaret

Sylvie Pacey

Fellowship

Welcome Gina, that was truly beautiful and it tells such a story. Love the er hu, so calming and uplifting. Please let us hear some more when you can. Sylvie:):)

gina

Thank you all for your support, I'm so happy to know that you enjoy my music. If time permit, I'll record and post some more pieces for you. Thank you:)

Andrew Roussak

Wonderful tranquil theme and a very interesting instrument. The playing technique must be similar to that of cello, I guess... Can you play a classical cello as well? Just wondering.

Wish you lots of success , Gina, your music is truly awesome!

gina

@ Hydro

Thanks for your appreciation :)

@ Muza

ok :)

@ Andrew

I don't play cello though I'm a violin player as well :)
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: