Just shoot me ...

greatcyber

Of course it would be in the US. You're right, though. It almost is funny. But then, TPT is just that. Emulating mom and dad, no doubt.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
It failed to mention how many shots the brat fired off, but I can only assume it was at least two as it states that one other person was injured ... only in America.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Shocking ... but the parents are to blame mostly for not having such a deadly weapon properly secured - another report here said the gun was loaded with birdshot (small pellets, like bb's).

Wonder how the 4 year old handled the recoil of the weapon - surely must have knocked him backwards a few.

marval

That is dreadful, fancy a gun being easily accessable. There were quite a few children there in a mobile home. What irresponsible parents, and what are they teaching their son? If someone accidently steps on you, just shoot them. The parents should go to safety classes, or have the gun removed from them.

Margaret

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
What irresponsible parents, and what are they teaching their son? If someone accidently steps on you, just shoot them.

I am not quite sure if that is what parents are teaching him.

Let's not expect from a four-year-old boy to be reasonable in all judgements he makes.

Yesterday, when I went to a symphonic concert to the philharmonic, one of my friends accidentaly stepped on some lady's foot (it was very crowdy and we were trying to find some place to sit/stand). Gee, did she get mad. "Watch your step!!!", she shouted. And all the anger in her eyes and voice... Chill out woman, will ya?

As for the parents having not secured the gun good enough, I agree with all of you. Blatant lack of responsibility.

And the babysitter's had his lesson: "never step on foot of a child you are currently looking after"...:rolleyes:

Last edited: