Hello, fellow music lovers!

WalkingTheSky

Well, I guess I'll introduce myself here...;)

I am, what my friends and family deem a mature and diplomatic person. (Really, I'm not bragging...:eek:). I just recently spent most of my time promoting the ONE organization....to all my friends and family...hoping that more exposure will bring out the best for this campaign.
grin.gif
(Have you all signed your name? If not, there's still time! www.one.org
pray.gif

I'm a huge soundtrack person. I don't have many in my possession, for I just started, but I truly adore the ones I have. (SW Trilogy, The Village, Life As a House, Meet Joe Black)...

I hope to make many friends here!
cheers444.gif

(BTW - Does anyone know why I wouldn't be able to edit my profile? The 'submit' button doesn't work....bawling:)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome WalkingTheSky!
tiphat.gif

Hope to see you around a lot
smile.gif

Kind Regards
Frederik

(well, it seems you have been able to edit once, I can only advice to try again. If the problem persists please let me know)

Lotus80

Commodore of Water Music
Hello WTS,

Welcome to MIMF!
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing you around:)

Cheers, Lotus80

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi WalkingTheSky,

Welcome aboard.
cheers444.gif

Thomas

jason

WTS, I am familiar with One.org. A coworker turned me on to it about a month ago. I think it's a wonderful cause, and it's receiving the kind of promotion that it should, and it will make a difference.

I don't wear those bracelets, but I do have a one.org bracelet sitting on my desk for everyone to see, along with a few others (Livestrong, etc.).

Good work for promoting it, and keep it up. I hope to converse with you here a little in the future.

WalkingTheSky

I'm so glad you're familiar with the campaign. It's always good to hear from people who support it.

My school's student government just recently had a campaign to promote the Livestrong organization. So, I picked up one of those bracelets.
wink.gif

Thank you very much for the compliment. I try my best. Though, there aren't many people who feel friendly toward the U.S right now. I'm trying. Every little bit helps, eh?
wink.gif