Greetings from California

jrschroeder

Hello:

I live near Yosmite National Park in California, USA.

I am now retired, and to keep myself busy I have restored a II/P/13 tracker built by Detlef Kleuker (Brackwede, De) in 1965. I practice each day now after being away from keyboard instruments for 40 years. It is a long road back.

I recently downloaded MyOrgan, and several very nice free sample sets. I need two more keyboards, and I need to midify a 32-note AGO pedal clavier that I rescued from the scrap heap. Ultimately, I will acquire a larger sample set (probably Hintz/Leems). I will probably keep and play both organs.

While there is a Hauptwerk I user guide available from Crumhorn, there seems to be no user manual anywhere for MyOrgan; fortunately I spent my career as a software engineer, so modifying the ODFs has been easy up to now.

QUESTION: I would like to load compressed sample files, at least to try them. This capability is not mentioned in the Hauptwerk I guide, so I assume this to be a function specific to MyOrgan only. So how does one do this? Any help would be appreciated, also opinions about how well the function works.

Regards, John

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha John,

Welcome Aboard! Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell as this Forum can become quite addictive.

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to MIMF, John!

Beautiful country there at Yosemite. Brings back lots of memories of family vacations camping in the park, back when you could drive a car to your campsite. That and Sequoia were our favorite camping places.

No doubt you've seen this thread on MyOrgan which may have some great information.

Anyway, we hope you will enjoy the time you spend within this great forum.