Avguste Antonov Recitals in Texas,Florida and Pennsylvania

avguste

Dear Magle members

It is with excitement that I am posting here my upcoming concert tour, during which I will be performing recitals in Texas,Florida and Pennsylvania.

I would like to invite you to attend those recitals.If you are in the area of the recitals, it would be an honor to have you attend.

Thank you very much

Concert 1

Saturday, March 21st, 2009
Central Christian Church
Piano Recital - 6:00pm
3205 Hamilton Avenue
Ft Worth TX 76107
USA
Price: Free

Avguste Antonov is performing a classical music/20th century music recital. The recital will feature compositions by Bach,Haydn,Chopin,John Arrigo,Federico Garcia and Raina Murnak.

The recital is free,however Avguste Antonov will have his currently released CDs for sell.
Each CD will be sold for $10.

Concert 2

Saturday, March 28th, 2009
The Masters Touch School of Music
Avguste Antonov Piano Recital - 6:00pm
629 West College St.
Grapevine TX 76051
USA

Avguste Antonov performs a preview recital of his upcoming concerts in Florida and Pennsylvania

Concert 3

Sunday, April 19th, 2009
University of Miami Episcopal Student Chapel
Avguste Antonov/Raina Murnak Concert - 1:00pm
1150 Stanford Drive
Coral Gables FL 33146
USA
305 284 2333

Avguste Antonov is performing a 20th century recital. The recital will feature the world premiere of "Le Mystere D'Attraction", composed for the pianist by Raina Murnak.
Professor Murnak is a faculty at the University of Miami-Florida.

The recital is free,however Avguste Antonov will have his currently released CDs for sell.
Each CD will be sold for $10.

Concert 4

Sunday, April 26th, 2009
East Liberty Presbyterian Church
Avguste Antonov Piano Recital - TBA
116 South Highland Ave
Pittsburgh PA 15206
USA

Avguste Antonov is performing a 20th century recital. The recital will feature compositions by John Arrigo,Federico Garcia and Raina Murnak.

Each CD will be sold for $10