Xenu...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
I came across a Swedish Newspaper article about the Scientologists and their god *xenu, autocrat over the galactic federation, ruler of 76 planets.*

Much banter is made about their *bible* which is only for use by their members - That, in contrast to the Bible which anyone and everyone is free to get acquainted with and live by if they so choose.

Tbh, the more I read about *xenu hubbard* and his outfit of thetans, the more I see the fraud that is promulgated. That their *bible* is only for membership use? That doesn't sound like freedom to me, more like skullduggery :shake::shake::shake:

There is this bridge in Brooklyn up for sale :grin::grin::grin:

Dorsetmike

Yep, it amazes me how otherwise apparently sane people fall for that rubbish, costs them all they have in the long run, with the possible exception of the upper echelons who wallow in the ill gotten gains.

I worked with one years ago, a serving sergeant in the Royal Air Force, so not a complete thicko, but he was well brainwashed, or extremely gullible.

marval

I remember years ago, walking down Tottenham Court Road in London. The Scientologists were out in force, asking people to fill out a questionaire. I did (must have been bored.) At the end of it they would tell you (supposedly) what sort of character you had. Oh! and for a fee you could join one of their classes, and they would help you to become a better and happier person. My money was needed for more important things.

I can't believe so many people fall for it. The bible I was brought up on was for everyone to read.

Margaret