New Member Introduction

Hi everybody,
my name is Hans-Dieter Karras and just i found this interesting forum on the net. I'm Music Director at the Lutheran Diocese of Braunschweig-East and have to serve 2 churches, to oversight 4 another churches and conduct 5 choirs. In addition i was educated as conductor, composer and pianist too. I'm frequently travel as Concertorganist (www.concertorganist.de). Just i'm back from a organ recital in Odense. I have composed many music and actual working on my 5th Symphony and a Musical for Kids.
I'm especially interested on the organ and composers forum and hope to met some interesting and nice new people.
Sorry for my bad english, hope to improve it sometimes.
Greetings,
Hans

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome Hans!
tiphat.gif

Very nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to see you around and talking about music with you here. Please feel free to tell us about your works, that is of great interest to this forum - I look forward to hear some of your music some time.
(By the way, no need at all to apologise for your English, I'm sure everyone understands what you write without difficulty
smile.gif
)

Kind regards
Frederik Magle

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes
Hello Hans-Dieter Karras,

Welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay at MIMF
tiphat.gif

cool.gif
Trebbien

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi Hans-Dieter,

Like the others - welcome aboard
cheers444.gif

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'll be very interested in hearing more about your own music.

cheers444.gif

Thomas