Interest in wanting to program a Maas-Rowe Carillon in NC

channing28208

I am a female that has Autism-The Aspergers kind From Charlotte, North Carolina. I have an interest in Church Bells-Carillons , Electronic Carillons. My favorite Electronic carillons are the Maas-Rowe ones. I have an interest in wanting to program a Maas-Rowe Electronic carillon to play at Certain times and special Days. How can I get the chance to do this IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME?
CHANNING

Last edited by a moderator:

channing28208

Would Like to Know these things about Maas-Rowe Carillons

I am a Female from Charlotte, North Carolina. I love Church Bells-Carillons, electronic carillons especially the Maas-Rowe Ones. I would really Love to hear the bell Peals other than Westminister chimes, Angelus Chimes, and Funeral Bells that a Maas-Rowe Carillon Can Do Live In Person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. I would love to hear The Angelus Chimes of a Maas-Rowe Carillon Live In Person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. I would love to hear the Funeral Bells of a Maas-Rowe Carillon Live In Person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. I would like to know more about the workings of the CD player of a Maas-Rowe Carillon like knowing if a CD can play Manually, Can The CD Player of a Maas-Rowe Carillon Play a Stereo Recorded CD, How the Times of Playing of CDs is Set, Knowing What the Aux or Auxilary Buttons Mean on a Maas-Rowe Carillon mean like Does this Mean a Keyboard Can be Hooked up so you can play the Keyboard through the Carillon unit, A Radio can be Hooked up to the Carillon Unit, Can a Tape Player Be Hooked Up to The Carillon Unit,What Does the CD Player of a Maas-Rowe Carillon do if you forget to set the playing to play a Stereo recorded CD in the Unit,Can you play more than 2 songs when the CDs play in a Maas-Rowe Carillon,Does the Maas-Rowe Carillons do specific Song Mode also like if you want a specific song to play on a Certain Day, How Long would it take to play a Whole CD to play on Manual Mode on a Maas-Rowe Carillon,Can you hear the music comeing out of the Carillon unit if you are standing near the Maas-Rowe Carillon Units if it is CD playing time, Can you Set the Maas-Rowe Carillons to play at more times like for example: Christmas Day and 4th of July Live in Person IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. Does anyone know anyone that works on Maas-Rowe Carillons in North Carolina?

If you know the answers to these questions please Message me.

Channing

wljmrbill

CHeck with your local University/college... if they have a unit I am sure they will let you hear it as well as ask them questions regarding their installation. Might try google as search out local units around your area too. You tube has some examples of them being played also.. one at Baylor University for sure.

channing28208

Can someone help me with finding answers to these questions

My name is Channing I am a female with Autism the Aspergers Kind. I love Church Bells-Carillons, Electronic Carillons Especially the Maas-Rowe Electronic Carillons. I have loved Church bells ever since I was a little Girl .I have some Questions about the Maas-Rowe Carillons I am wondering if someone Can Help me with having answers to:
1.I am wondering is there anyway that someone can come to Charlotte, North Carolina and help me hear the Bell Peals Like for example (8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals), Angelus Chimes, Swinging Bells, Funeral Bells from a Maas-Rowe Carillon system Live In Person In Charlotte, North Carolina IT WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO
2.Is there anyway Someone can Come to Charlotte, North Carolina and let me know How the times for setting the music to play in a Maas-Rowe Carillon System is done Live in Person in Charlotte, North Carolina
3.Is there anyway someone can Come to Charlotte, North Carolina and let me know how the times for setting things like the Call to worship Chimes to play in a Maas-Rowe Carillon system is done Live in Person in Charlotte, North Carolina
4. Is there anyway that someone can come to Charlotte, North Carolina and show me what the Remote for the Maas-Rowe Carillon does Live in Person in Charlotte, North Carolina
5.Is there someone that can come to Charlotte, North Carolina and Show me if the Music in a Maas-Rowe Carillon system can play Manually other than at an automated time Live in Person in Charlotte, North Carolina
6. Is there someone that Can Come to Charlotte, North Carolina and Show me what the Specific Song Play, Sequential Play and the Random Play modes in a Maas-Rowe Carillon System in Charlotte, North Carolina can Do
If you know the answers please message me

Channing

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Your best bet would be to contact the Maas-Rowe Carillon company itself. I'm sure they have experienced technicians who can travel to your church location and perform all the setup conditions you are requesting.

channing28208

Maas-rowe carillons

I am wondering Does anyone know anyone know anything about the Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California or works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons I would like to talk to someone that knows about the Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California or works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons. There is no one in North Carolina that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons.

channing28208

Carillons

I am wondering does anyone like Carillons and have any True Cast Bell Carillon recordings that they can share with me.

wljmrbill

not sure if there is any as you can play any tune ( so to speak) on the chimes of your organ within the limited range they offer.. usually only melodic line.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Organ music is never played on just the chimes only. Chimes are always played one note at a time. Chords are never done on chimes, hence organ music cannot be played on the chimes.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I am wondering Does anyone know anyone know anything about the Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California or works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons I would like to talk to someone that knows about the Maas-Rowe Carillons in Escondido, California or works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons. There is no one in North Carolina that works on the Maas-Rowe Carillons.

As I stated before, Your best bet would be to contact the Maas-Rowe Carillon company itself. I'm sure they have experienced technicians who can travel to your church location and perform all the setup conditions you are requesting.

I am wondering does anyone like Carillons and have any True Cast Bell Carillon recordings that they can share with me.

Yup ... see the youtube video below:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWU7yRB_RiM[/YOUTUBE]