Clownpaint - Clown Town (Free Download! - Album)

Clownpaint

The album is electronic, it's a slight mixture of all electronic styles which I enjoy. Trance, Techno, Hard Dance etc.

I've had people who are into all sorts enjoying it which suprised me. The production isn't great, it was my first album which I began making at 15 and finished at 16 earlier this year. Check it out at my website:

http://www.clownpaint.com

It will be under (from the splash page).

Website > Audio > Albums.

jason

It's not really my style of music, but I decided to give a listen anyway in order to provide you with some kind of feedback.

It sounds well composed. It was neither "empty" or too "thick". There are a lot of different unique sounds throughout the album, you didn't get tedious, or seem to run out of ideas. I would imagine these types of songs often get very tedious. I also feel like each transition went smoothly to the next sound. I never felt like I didn't know how we got there. Does that make any sense?

I think you've done a fine job, and I can't really find anything to pick on. I would venture a guess that you'll have no problem keeping the interest of anyone who enjoys this genre.

Good work, and good luck.

Clownpaint

Thanks! First time someone hasn't pointed out something which they didn't like about it!

The album as a whole doesn't fit into any genre specifically, so it has had mixed reactions from people into trance/techno etc.

I'm looking forward to my next album because I just don't know what it will be like, I know I've progressed quite a lot since Clown Town technically.