What music are you listening to?

jason

What are you listening to right now?

For me, I just discovered that the Gladiator soundtrack is in our extensive iTunes collection here at the office, so I'm listening to that.

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Re: What are you listening to?

Right now i am listening to a cd called Hr. Nedersen by Schmidtpedersen. It`s danish so many probably won`t know it, but it is from a theater concert and the lyrics is about people in jail

mvh
Jette
smile.gif

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music

At the moment I am listening to the recent Cafe Del Mar compilation CD (Ambient/Chillout music) and also James Newton Howard - The Village Soundtrack
smile.gif

WalkingTheSky

^^ OMG! LOL!

You're listening to that magic! Me too! It's wonderful, isn't it?
wink.gif

I'm listening to the soundtrack to "Star Wars: Episode III, Revenge of the Sith." My favorite right now.

NineMile

I'm listening to Pinback, such a good rock band kind of like modest mouse. I like it!
smile.gif

Viktor

To answer your question....

Me? I'm currently listening to the american country/folk singer Alison Krauss, rockgroup Chicago's unreleased 1993-effort "Stone of Sisyphus" and also the new DVD by the Eagles. If I may be bold enough to suggest where to put your money, I highly recommend the new Eagles DVD - Live in Melbourne. It's not as acoustic as their 1994-performance "Hell Feezes Over", but it's a 2-disc release and it features most of their hits. The band is in good for too. If nothing else, check it out for those super model girls in the front row.

jason

I'm on a Pink Floyd kick today, and I've honestly never really enjoyed PF before. I'm in a weird mood though, I'm on some powerful painkillers for my back... oh, that would explain the trippy tunes.

MEk

Currently listening to "Rouva Kuolema" by Tarujen Saari, a finnish folk group. I'm very interested in checking out traditional music from different cultures at the moment.

Slippy

Right now, I'm listening to "Mr.Brightside" by the killers been on this song for weeks now.. Wubbing it...

Played 2047 times woot
laugh.gif

sashdudelly

eh i figured it was time for me to post here.
right this second i'm listening to Disenchanted Lullaby from Foo Fighters. i'm a huge Foo Fighters fan and can never get enough of 'em.
however, sometimes i put on another playlist that consists of Tool, A Perfect Circle, Deftones, Dave Navarro, and Earshot.
as i said when i introduced myself, i have a wide taste in music.
so other times i put a playlist of what i like to call "Angry Bitches". which is crap like Otep, KiTTiE, Jack Off Jill, Scarling, My Ruin, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tsunami Bomb... and that's all i can name off the top of my head.

other times? internet radio at live365.com when i can't choose for myself.

The Sways

Canadian artist called Son of Dave - virtuoso harmonica playing one man blues band kind of thing. AWESOME. Check out him album entitled '02' - I think you can get it on Karma Download.

Neal

AM:PM

At the moment its Lady Blacksmith Mambazo and Rock Steady from PM:TM - a project between me and Thomas Mahler

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator

I listen to alot of things... recently it was Michael Kamen - Highlander Theme. Totally awesome.. its a shame Mr.Kamen isn't still alive
frown.gif

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes

At the moment I am listening to James Blunt; Back to Bedlam

cool.gif
Trebbien

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more

At the moment I`m listening to a mix of all the songs from this forum. It`s quite nice with all the different kind of genre and of course it`s also fun to be able to hear music from all over the world
up.gif

Jette
grin.gif

French_Ninja

Awakening of a Woman (Burnout) - Cinematic Orchestra

that and Three Libras-Perfect Circle

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music

At the moment I am listening to James Blunt; Back to Bedlam

cool.gif
Trebbien

What do you think of this CD? Did it meet your expectations?

I just saw that both the album and the first single "Beautiful" has been on the top of the british charts for 5 straight weeks now!!! Pretty amazing...
I've listened to the first single and I find it OK, but not very original. Are all the songs on the CD like the first single or does he show different musical aspects of himself???