[opus]media offers to produce musicvideos.

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
If anyone is interested, [opus]media, offers to produce music videos.

[opus]media represents a vast network of freelance videoartist. In this way, we are able to produce every genre of video for your music. This could be everything from noir, fantasy or sci-fi to classical or abstract combinations of images.

We are also able to produce filmmaterial based upon stop-motion or computer generated images. The possibilities are endless.

As a last edition we can also do more simple film made for streaming at websites.

If this sounds interesting, send us a mail to: [email protected] or contact us at phone: (+45)27267350

Prices will vary after the circumstances of the project.

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
I am asked about this a lot here in Australia. if I was to point Aussies to [opus]media. You could help them without
to much "distance" hassles.??????????????. My new web site is going up soon,i hope,and will promote it if you give me the OK.(permission). cheers. pamadu/Paul.
cool.gif

Priest

Every possibility is open. We're living in an information society, so distances shouldn't be the biggest issue.

And of course you're welcome to promote us down under.

Priest

Forgot to mention.

After a fusion with our sister company OpusOnline we now offer webdesign as well. Our company has now been made in to a large freelance network giving us the ability to take on jobs, within almost every aspect of creative media.

If anyone is interested then send us a mail at

[email protected] or [email protected]

Pamadu

Civilian
now that really interests me. i have no idea or the time and was looking at a few musical web designers here in Australia....but could not find any here yet worthwhile.
will ponder some more and then may contact you.
cool.gif

have to be careful now as my post level is nearly at yours and cornos....hehehe do not want to "over rank" you both and cause a possible mutiny. hehe
wink.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
smirk.gif
smile.gif