Aloha Oe To MIMF...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
I am leaving MIMF as of this morning and wish to thank Krummhorn for his friendship and sage advice. A big thank you to Sir Magle for creating and maintaining this site. And to all my friends on this forum I bid you all happy trails...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey ... what's with this, brother CD?

I too have enjoyed our friendship here and all of our discussions, both on and off the boards ... Your presence here has been wonderful you will be missed greatly. Aloha Oe, my friend. The door will always be open to you here.

rojo

(Ret)
This is sad news, CD. Well, you haven't specified why you have decided to leave, but you know you are welcome here any time you like. I hope you'll be back to visit on occasion, at least. As already said, we'll miss you.

In any case, I wish you all the best, CD. Thank you for all your knowledgeable and interesting contributions here. Hope to hear from you again.

greatcyber

CD, I read your post with a heavy heart. You are one of the driving forces behind the forums and one from whom I have learned so much. I have enjoyed your humour and wit and the wealth of knowledge which you have so freely shared with us all.

I am sure you have your reasons for leaving, but I have noticed recently that many of my favourite posters have been MIA for many weeks and it doesn't quite feel the same with the lack of those voices.

I wish you and your wife well and want you to know that I will sorely miss you.

Be well.

marval

Back I come, to find CD has left us. I am very sad to hear that, he always gave such good advice. He was a very valued member of our lovely comunity, I wish him and his family all the best.

SmileyWave3.gif
Goodbye my friend.

Margaret

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Sorry to hear that, Corno Dolce. But that is your decision. You had your reasons, I assume.

Goodbye, we are going to miss you.

Last edited: