Photos from Ireland

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi all,

Here's a couple of photos from a trip to Ireland me and my girlfriend was on a week or so ago.

Thomas

corno

Sr. Regulator
And another one.

Both from the Dingle peninsular. - about 500-600 meters above sealevel.

Credits:
Both pictures are taken with my Sony DSC-1 Digital Camera by my girlfriend Cæcilie.

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Looks like a beautiful place, never been to Ireland myself, maybe i should try it one day
smile.gif

Jette

jason

Thank you for the pictures. I would LOVE to visit Ireland someday, it's such a beautiful and surreal place. My family originates from Wicklow. I guess it's just crawling with people with my surname.

One of my best friends is going next month for a week (he's also Irish).

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
I too would like to visit Ireland. And that wish has not lessened after seeing your beautful photos, on the contrary!
smile.gif

mallorie

I love Ireland, and your photos just make me want to go back. I went with some friends last summer we stayed for about 2 weeks in the Galway area. Which areas did you get to see while you were there?

corno

Sr. Regulator
It was a nice trip, though we drove a little too much - drove almost the entire shoreline of Ireland.
smile.gif

We started in Dublin for a few days, then went north through Belfast and ended in (London)Derry in Nothern Ireland. Then down the westcoast, through Donegal and Sligo to Galway, then through Tralee to the Dingle Peninsular (where the pictures are taken) through Killearny to Cork and finally up through Killkenny and Johnny Fox's Pub in the Dublin Mountains just south of Dublin - a superb seafood restaurant and the highest (in meters from sealevel) placed pub in Ireland.
smile.gif

irir123

Banned
Corno - the pictures are beautiful! I have heard of Ireland being a tourist's paradise, now I know why!