Supersonics a great band

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
This is not my rockband, I just used to work with one of the guys. But I think they have a lot of potential and I love their music. So I thought you MIMFs should have the opportunity to listen to it as well. My favorites are Calm down and One symphony.

http://www.supersonics.dk/

Enjoy
grin.gif

Jette

jason

I've heard that Apollo 13 song somewhere once before but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe a movie or something?

Anyway, those are some pretty tolerable tunes. Some mellow stuff that I mildly dig.

Jette

I`m 100% sure that you haven`t heard it in a movie. I`m not quite sure on which radio stations it has been played (or if it has been played), but it`s probably only on danish radio stations
frown.gif
. I`ll try ask him on friday (if I remember
nut.gif
)

Jette
smile.gif

ApeXX

Banned
The beginning of he Appolo 13 song sounds very, very familiar with another song that I have heard. Very nice guitar intro into Apollo 13, heavy distortion with a mellow tone. I'm pressed for time right now, however I will be sure to check out some more when I get home tonight. Has any of their songs been aired on US radio stations, or only on the Danish radio?

Jette

Hi ApeXX

I´m happy to hear you liked it
banana.gif

As far as I know they have only been played on Danish radio (I forgot to ask him), but I hope the will make it one day
grin.gif

Jette
grin.gif