Bloodhound Gang Video Banned!

sashdudelly

i can understand why they would want to ban it..
the title of the song alone spells out a "dirty" word..
the video is very very "naughty"..

i'm not much for music videos or the TV and the video is pretty neat. what's there not to understand?

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Heh, Bloodhound Gang... always so subtle and mature
grin.gif

"Funny" car, hot girl, disgusting sequence with old man in the end. Basically nothing out of the ordinary, nothing significantly "naughtier" than most other music videos - can't see why they banned this one in particular...

jason

When you consider some of the garbage that's on TV these days, they have completely failed to keep the playing field level by banning this video. Who banned it? What was the reason they gave for banning it? I find it dispicable that this video is assumed to be more offensive and harmful than some of the gun-toting, gang-banging glorification taking place, and that's not even to mention some late night cable television programming and some of the reality crap polluting the minds of America. Is this a problem in Europe too? Shouldn't there be less of an emphasis on art (music videos not depicting violence) then the violence we see every night on TV? For god sakes, the evening news is more harmful to a young mind than that video on a regular basis.

Sorry, this hit a soft spot.

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
I don`t think it`s a very good video, but I can`t see any reason, why they had to ban it. I don`t find it particularly naughty, it`s like most other music videos, bad.

Jette
smile.gif

sashdudelly

i never did believe in banning or censoring things, mainly because whether or not i was forced to watch kiddie shows, i still knew every swear word and every "dirty" word before i hit the age of 8.
i guess i'm saying i never understood why "they" even bother banning anything. i didn't develope my destructive behavior because of the TV or radio, i got it from the other kids in my town.

i mean this is just my personal experience and all. i'm not sure where i'm going with this. i think my point was banning crap like this is just a waste of time.
but then again.. there's nothing i can do about it.. so i just avoid this whole subject. i don't even watch the TV anymore. i think it helps me ignore this b.s. issue.

mallorie

like most everyone else has said, when compared to the majority of what is being made now a days I really don't see any particular reason to ban this video this is relatively tame compared to many other videos that have been made recently