Happy Birthday Contratrombone64!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Happy Birthday, Contratrombone!!

:trp::trp::trp:

...And all the best wishes for your year ahead!

Best regards,
Frederik

greatcyber

happy_birthday-731.gif
To one heck of a great guy, wishing you the best of everything (and I do mean "everything"). Know that we are thinking of you on your special day.

birthday_cake-371.jpg
Since I can't bake you a real cake...

Stephen and Joe

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Frederik - tusind tak til dig!!

Hey Stephen, thank you SOOOOOOO much for the birthday wishes, appreciated! Hope life in Canada is good for you and your wonderful partner?

greatcyber

Hi David,

Yes, life is still the very best in Canada and after visiting Florida last month I can tell you that ther is NO way I would ever consider moving back there. I would rather stand at the border and just wither away into nothing. There is just such a huge cultural difference and I really didn't feel like I was "home" when I was there, except when I was with family and friends. I do miss our friends and 32 of them came together and we drove from Tampa to Orlando and had dinner together. We just missed a shuttle launch by 2 days - darn.

I had to have my computer wiped and the OS reinstalled, so I don't have your email address anymore. Will you send me message so I can have it? Would love to "skype" you again. Joe is away in Boston for a few days and it's just me and the cats and dog. It sure feels strange being alone. But when I awoke this morning EVERY pet was plastered up against me in bed.

Where has Vicki been lately? Tell her I asked after her please.

rojo

(Ret)
Happy Birthday David! :clap:

Hope you're having a great time, surrounded by the people you care about most. :up:

Have fun, and are you gonna share some of that excellent-looking cake? ( hint, hint :grin:)

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Hey - I did end up having toooo much cake on my birthday (three cup cakes and a large sponge cake which I shared with my work colleagues). Robin and Lars thanks!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
I guess on your birthday there's no such thing as too much cake - well, unless you get sick of course, but aside from that you're allowed to eat with extreme gluttony that day :grin:

Hope the whole day went well!

marval

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.

I hope you had a very happy birthday, and may the year be a good one.

Margaret

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
David- a kiss and a big hug to you.

You're not sending kisses and hugs to yourself, are you? :p

Belated but true "Happy Birthday" to you, David. I was away for few days and now I'm finally back home.

Hope you had a wonderful time and a bit of a hangover, too ;-)