Thanks greatcyber!

rojo

(Ret)
Just wanted to thank Stephen for a really nice time yesterday. :)

Seeing as we live in the same city, and have known each other here at MIMF for over a year, it just seemed like a cool idea to meet up. So upon invitation, I visited Stephen at his lovely home, where he cooked me a very fine dinner. I met his partner, and his brood of pets too. :grin: Everyone was very friendly. We swapped pet stories, and talked about all kinds of things. It was neat to meet face to face.

I'm really glad that this worked out; the timing was perfect as I'm on vacation.

So, thanks Stephen!

I know that David and Stephen have talked face to face via Skype, but I guess this was the first 'real' MIMF meet up. :grin:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Yeah, Robin, Skype is impressive. I'm glad you met Stephen and his partner, they're both wonderful guys. Shame I live at the wrong end of the globe, really.

greatcyber

Hi guys,

Robin, you were a delight to meet yesterday. I only wish I had made the desert myself, by the Opera Cake was still yummy. And to David, with the advent of skype, it isn't possible to live on the wrong side of the globe. And I know that we'll meet in person one day, too.

rojo

(Ret)
Hi guys,

Robin, you were a delight to meet yesterday. I only wish I had made the desert myself, by the Opera Cake was still yummy. And to David, with the advent of skype, it isn't possible to live on the wrong side of the globe. And I know that we'll meet in person one day, too.
Aw, thanks Stephen. :) You are as nice and charming in person as you are here at MIMF. Yes, the Opera cake was indeed delicious, as was the stew, and the shrimp too. 'Twas a most enjoyable evening.

Hey David, when are you coming to Montreal? :grin:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Robin, Montreal is VERY high on my list of places I've not visited and hope to do so before I jump off this planet and go elsewhere.

greatcyber

To tempt you further, David...you have an open invite to stay with us.

bluegrab.gif

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey, here's an idea. Maybe we should arrange some kind of BBQ party for all the regular MIMFers, somewhere in the middle of the world? Wouldn't be that neat?

Last edited:

marval

Sound like a good idea Matt. I wonder where we would find the middle of the word. Middle Earth perhaps?

greatcyber

Sorry Judy,

Kentucky is just NOT on my list of travel destinations.

character0182.gif
character0255.gif
Well, maybe for the Derby...
character0246.gif

As for Middle Earth, better not tempt fate:
character0185.gif

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Funnily enough - Kentucky is not on MY list of travel destinations either, strangely!! Not EVEN for the Derby, grass goes in one end and fertilser out the other ... no attraction for me I'm afraid.

greatcyber

We'll just have to invite Judy via uplink. Why don't you travel, Judy? I think you might be the first person I have ever heard say that.