Will I find a place between you?

Empire

Hello everyone,

I'm really interested to be a part of your community. I hope to find welcoming over here.

Best wishes

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Welcome to the forum, Empire.

Have a look around and join in.

Empire

Thanx Mat,

I just want to ask if it's acceptable if I put my blog address in the signature???

wljmrbill

Welcome Empire.:wave:.I am sure you be welcome here.. What are your musical interest etc? Krommhorn will know about your adding blog address. I am not sure. Take Care

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yep, either Krummhorn or Rojo will know for sure. As for now try reading FAQ, maybe you'll find something there.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Empire :wave: Welcome to the forum.

We hope you will enjoy your time here.

As to signatures, here is the nitty-gritty:

"Your user profile or signature may not contain or link to any sites containing (or affiliating with, and/or linking to) illegitimate, pharmaceutical, gambling, sexually graphic, or strongly offensive content."

"You may not advertise or in other ways solicit traffic to any sites competing with Magle International Music Forums in any way, including but not limited to, links in posts, signatures."

Also, you may not link to any site with a music forum (or other type of forum, [blog] but with a music section that can be perceived as competing with this forum in any way) without obtaining prior permission.

So, an url for a blog is allowed as long as the intent isn't to draw discussions away from this forum in any manner.

Again, welcome to the forum :)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Empire! :tiphat:

Hope you have a great time here

Best regards,
Frederik