Hmmm... Interesting Place...

TrevorInfamous

I'm brand new to the site having stumbled onto it while searching the web for more ways to extend listenership for my music. Without getting into my entire life-story, I've my own small studio and recently (November 2008) released my first solo album, and am well into work on the next release now. Having worked and recorded in/with many bands over the years, the I've found a new freedom in recent years writing and recording on my own (with the occassional special guest). I'm a singer/songwriter at root, and play mutiple instruments (though mostly guitar and harmonica). You can hear my recent solo work at:

www.reverbnation.com/trevorgrigg

I'm excited and engaged by the rapdily shifting music industry, and happy to find another community that is interested in hearing and reveiwing new work. I'm delighted to be here and look forward to our exchanges.

Trevor

marval

Hello Trevor

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

Do have a look round and join in.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard, Trevor :)

Yes, it is an interesting place ... lots of friendly people here enjoying the plethora of discussions threads. We hope you will find this site as addicting as many of us have.

greatcyber

Hi Trevor...

...yes indeed, this place is interesting...and fun. Hope you enjoy yourself. Welcome aboard.