Introduction

Bemnet

Banned
Hello everyone,

My name is Bemnet, I'm from Ethiopia (east of Africa.) I have loved singing since i don't know when, except i'm not doing it often. This is a link to my demo if you are interested; www.showcaseyourmusic.com/wamisha.
I'm not professional yet but i'm seriously considering going to school or do something about it.

Thank you very much Frederik for this forum and your welcome note. Its very kind of you.

All the Best,

Bemnet
"When griping grief the heart doth wound,
and doleful dumps the mind opresses,
then music, with her silver sound,
with speedy help doth lend redress"
William Shakespeare

Last edited:

marval

Hello Bemnet

Welcome to the forum, it is good to have you here.

I look forward to listening to yor singing.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to MIMF, Bemnet

We hope you will enjoy your time here.

wljmrbill

Bemnet: I enjoyed your music. I feel you have a basic good talent there with acceptable quality... YES I believe you should seek out a vocal coach/ voice instructor and develope your voice. A few things I could hear: need more support for high notes and projection of vocal sounds ( if you do not know how to develop your diaphram for support..let me know and I will email you some exercises to help you out.) A few places you at changes I noted the pitch is flat for just a short time in transition. Be sure you open your mouth and keep your throat open also.. drop that lower jaw and that will open up the sound...... I wish you best of luck with your advancement jn the vocal field. YOU SHOULD MAKE IT FINE .

Bemnet

Banned
Hello everyone, Thank you very much for your welcome. I look forward to having a music family.

Thank you very much for your comments dear wljmrbill. Please do send me the exercises, I am very much interested in any kind of exercise, lesson or advice. thank you.

Bemnet
"When griping grief the heart doth wound,
and doleful dumps the mind opresses,
then music, with her silver sound,
with speedy help doth lend redress"
William Shakespeare