Dan Damascine

danel1on

Good time of the day! My name is Dan and I'm new here. Only past a couple of years I understood that internet is the only chance for you to be heard or seen if you're not a millionaire's son or daughter and if your creativity is a ready-to-be-judged material. A couple of years. Yes I was scared and this fear was miserable. For some reasons I won't tell how it was banished but tell about myself.
I've been writing music since I was 11 and it is classically-oriented music. I'm not good enough for big forms but pieces are the best for me. Later my sheet music changed paper to a sequencer. That was the beginning of electronic music experiments. They last even now 'cause only a mixture of styles gives birth to new ones.
Later on I found interesting the fact my music sounded like a soundtrack. The choice was made.
I'm eager to write music for films, short or long or animated - really doesn't matter.

marval

Hello Dan, welcome to the forum.

This is a great place to be to discuss all music, and other topics.

Have a look round and feel free to join in.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:tiphat: Welcome aboard to Magle International Music Forums, Dan.

Take a look around the place ... we have lots of great discussions happening all the time.

We look forward to seeing you around the boards here. Enjoy!!

wljmrbill

Welcome. I wish you good luck with your composition skills. There are a number of composers on this site whom I am sure will be happy to give you imput.. Have any of your music on files?? youtube for example etc

danel1on

Thank you all so much for your kind words!

Thank you! Thank you all so much for your kind words!
I think it is quite a funny thing to introduce myself and leave for a year but things change and we cannot stop it. My music is on http://www.myspace.com/damascine
All I'm proud of. I don't think I will be able to compose further, but for those, who are interested I will be very greatful.
Dan

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello Dan and welcome back to the forum

Hope you stick around ths time and join in. Lots of people place their music here for us all to enjoy. I enjoyed yours. Where are you from.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Dan
I feel the same about my guitar playing, but I still carry on, and enjoy it. (Even if my family don't) ;)

teddy

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hellooooooooooo Dan the Man,

You've arrived to a superfab forum with supergracious hearts and souls - Please do feel very much at home.

Best of the best,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: