Fear Factory

Delio

Just wanna worn every fear factory fan here that our favourite band is back! April,20th marks the return of the band with a new album called Archetype!

If you want to know more about them go to [REMOVED] or click this link for fear factory related activities REMOVED

Almost forgot, a demo is available at [REMOVED], in the news section. It`s only 26secs long but it`s worth it!

By the way, if there is any australian fan here, FF is going to tour Australia this February!

Cheers!!!

[Admin EDIT: Please read this post for an explanation why I removed the link(s)
smile.gif
]

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to MIMF, Delio! Hope you will stay and join the musical discussions here, you are most welcome
smile.gif

Btw, this topic belongs in "General Music" since you yourself are not a member of the band "Fear Factory" (If I'm wrong about that then please accept my apologies
blush.gif
)
Thanks for the info anyway!

(Maybe I will add another forum for promoting "other's" music if requested later, until then "General Music" should do.)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Alright, I have added some new forums today, including this one (rock, pop, electronica etc.)...so moving once again
smile.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
Welcome Delio....I am from Australia and had heard from some of my students that "Fear Factory" are about to "Hit" Down Under. Have been to the sites You Gave and will get back a bit later on....In The Meantime as Frederik has said.
woooooohoooooooo Hope YOU will stick around and Post things in a Section He has opened up to Cover Modern Music etc. Cheers from Australia...pamadu/Paul.
wink.gif
cool.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
Delio. hehehehehehehe February the 12th in Brisbane..That is the Capital City of the State (Queensland) where I live. I am about 3 Hours Drive West from there. hehehehe
wink.gif
NOW I understand,perhaps,why a FEW of My Students have asked for that Day off. Could NOT find link to hear the Band. but I am sure my Students will soon be letting me have a listen to the new album. Some of the Non exam and Non Classical Students I have on Keyboards will most probably want me to show them the guitar/keyboard chords etc. on the music charts. They seem to be very Popular here with Many People. Personally,at the moment,I do not get much time to listen to anything other than Organ/Classical...but will hear them at some stage. I suppose These Students who want that day Feb 12th off,may even try and entice this "OLDIE" to go to the Concert. hmmmmmmmm I may need "earplugs"
wink.gif
but so long as they have fun and enjoy. Cheers Mate from Down Under. pamadu/Paul.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

P.S. So Delio....There are Australian Fans here...Some of My Students,and all say "tak" to YOU from Them for the News and that site. Please keep Posting Mate.!!!!!!! Many of the Members and Visitors to MIMF are into both Pop and Classical as well. After all Mate...If there was NEVER any "Classical" in the beginning...way back in those "old Days" hehehehehe
wink.gif
then we would NOT have Pop musos Today.
stay
cool.gif
and be
cool.gif
it's all great. Paul.
smile.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
cool.gif
Delio..They are here in Australia & Great newspaper reviews...will have a listen,but let my students go to "Brisbane Concert" and come back and tell me...Will be interesting with the advanced "Classical" students as they have an "Improvization/Extemporization" assignment,the week after.
grin.gif
but as I said.."all is good" Cheers Pamadu/Paul
smile.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
cool.gif
WELL.!!!!! They are out of Australia..........Next place they HIT is the USA I think.
smash.gif
bawling.gif
"May God Bless & Help America"
angel.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
hmmmmmmmmmm I have now had time to read all about this band on their website.(as suggested to me in private)...I was NOT being rude Delio in my remark of "God Bless America etc......". They certainly were popular here and have done a lot of things. JUST not my scene.!!!!! ( I will stay with The Pipe organ for now).. My Students...Well,that's a different matter."They all did enjoy".... I wish Fear Factory All The Best from "Aussieland".oi oi oi
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul.
P.S. AND I do thank all those FF fans who contacted me,and agree that there would be no modern musos,if we did not have "The Classical Guys First"
grin.gif

SO.!!!!! come join MIMF now...you do have a section here,and will also find lots more of interest.
cool.gif

OstinU

Fear Factory - Mechanize (2010)
746aa8279884.jpg

Artist: Fear Factory
Album: Mechanize
Date: 2010
Style: Death Metal/Industrial Metal/Thrash Metal
Bitrate: VBR
Size: 63,4mb

1. Mechanize
2. Industrial Discipline
3. Fear Campaign
4. Powershifter
5. Christploitation
6. Oxidizer
7. Controlled Demolition
8. Designing The Enemy
9. Metallic Division
10. Final Exit

Fear Factory is an American metal band. Formed in 1989, they have released seven full-length albums and a number of singles and remixes. Over the course of their career they have evolved from a succession of styles, as well as steadily pioneered a combination of the styles death metal, groove metal, thrash metal and industrial metal. The resultant sound proved to be enormously influential on the metal scene from the mid-90s and onwards.

Members:
Burton C. Bell
Dino Cazares
Byron Stroud
Gene Hoglan

Download: Fear Factory - Mechanize (2010)

Download from depositfiles.com
Download from uploading.com
Download from letitbit.net