Im new here!

soundchaser77

Hello to all my new fellow prog heads! My name is soundchaser77 (Rick) and Im a fellow prog musican and fan! I am A American living here in the Netherlands=Holland with my lovely Dutchy wife and kids! I was a old prog musican back in the late 70s and 80s with stints with bands like Fantasia and Ethos! I was side track for many years after suffering a brain anueriserm=bad spell! But been making a slow comeback over here in NL!! I just wanted to say hi to all of you and look fwd. to reading and writing on the threads here!! So be wel all for now!!
Rick=Soundchaser77:D

marval

Hello, welcome to the forum, it is always good to have new members. Have a look round, I am sure you will like what you see.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to MIMF, Rick.

We hope you will enjoy your time here. It's a really great forum community and we have a plethora of interesting discussions happening all the time.

wljmrbill

Hello from Americia.. never been there but love the Netherland's landscapes and travel logs I have seen on TV . Enjoy your visits here on the foums.

soundchaser77

Thank you all for your nice welcomes! I plan on being a regular here!! It's nice to find a place for us prog loving ppl to meet on here!! thanks again all who replyed!!:smirk: