HELLO! From A New Member

Shadowmac

Hi. My name is Jamie and I am new to Magle Forums. I have been a fixture on a couple of other music forums for some time, but I was looking for something new and I am always looking for friends who share my enthusiasm for metal.

I am a huge fan of music; some of my favorite hard rock / metal bands include: IRON MAIDEN, RUSH, QUEENSRYCHE, HELLOWEEN, KAMELOT, MASTERPLAN, NOCTURNAL RITES, BALANCE OF POWER, TRIUMPH, MERCENARY, SHADOW GALLERY, FIREWIND, HEAVENLY, JUDAS PRIEST and DREAM THEATER.

I have been writing and playing music for over 20 years and I've been in a lot of bands and projects over that time.

By day (and night actually) I am a professional firefighter.

I am currently in the band HEDDA. We describe our music as "Provocative Metal and Epic Soundscapes with Progressive Moments and Tendancies". Please check us out at you leisure. Our influences range from the hard rock and progressive bands of the 70's to the heavy metal, power metal and progressive bands of today, from KANSAS to KAMELOT and beyond.

http://www.myspace.com/heddatheband

http://heddatheband.com/

It is my firm hope to get into some great discussions and make some new friends here.

Talk with you soon.

Jamie Mac

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to the forum, Jamie.

We hope that you will enjoy your time here.

marval

Hello Jamie

Welcome, glad you could be here. Do have a look round and feel free to join in.

Margaret

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hello Jamie

Welcome, glad you could be here. Do have a look round and feel free to join in.

Margaret

Hi Jamie :grin:

You WILL be served and protected here at the MIMF, this forum of unimaginable politeness, laughter and wisdom in various areas of music and jokes telling, the best way you can imagine. Welcome to you from a long time non-professional-jazz-freak-wiever, who at the same time have to bring all mimfer´s my personal message of exit.

Last edited:

rojo

(Ret)
Hi Jamie!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet; hope you'll stay a spell. :)

Last edited: