AM:PM Chills Out

AM:PM

Hi everybody, once again. One of my tracks is available for download at the adressaudioshots

Its an midtempo laid back instrumental track, I did sometime back. I looked a little at it today and I feel there isn't much left to "polish".

Your comments will be appreciated. thanks
smile.gif

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Pretty OK stuff.... nice chilly feel to it, but it does not stand out and some variation, perhaps a break, would probably be a good idea.... but definately some decent chill-out...

AM:PM

Hi Rune,
Thanks for the feedback. I am kinda stuck with it dont really know where to take it. I think it is not ready for the DONE folder. Thanks man

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
No worries.... The track works well as "mood music", instrumentally. So in that sense I would consider it "DONE". But if you want it to stand out as instrumental ambient, that can really reach an attentive audience, there is still some way to go... It all depends on your original idea and objective for the track.... At its current state, I think it would be hard to alternate the instrumentation without losing the mood of the track, but maybe you have a different point of view
wink.gif

Best of luck...

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Some very nice chill out tunes
up.gif
. But I must agree with Rune, something is missing, a break or ?, it gets a little monotonous. But still a nice track
grin.gif

Jette
grin.gif