Anyone my age???

AnnaBanana

Well I just joined yesterday and I was wondering is there anyone else roughly my age??(Secondary school-ish)
pray.gif
pray.gif

it would be really good to chat to some other musicians my age.
See ya round,
Anna
banana.gif
banana.gif

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
Hi Anna
laugh.gif

Well i don´t no quite what "secondary school-ish" means, but I am 18 years old, and I will graduate next year from Dronninglund Gymnasium....
laugh.gif

I love music. I play the piano and I sing a lot.....
whistling2.gif

Do you play someting? Or sing maybe??

Christine
grin.gif

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Hi Anna,

I don't know the definition of "secondary school-ish" but I just turned 21 a few days ago
smile.gif

Would also like to chat with other composers around my age
smile.gif
Maybe we can make some sort of "youth division" on this forum
wink.gif

Hope to see you around...

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Maybe we can make some sort of "youth division" on this forum

What about the rest of us, do we get an "old people division"
tongue.gif

I turned 25, many years ago
wink.gif

Jette
grin.gif

Lotus80

Commodore of Water Music
Secondary school is equal to the Danish "gymnasium" (which has nothing to do with gymnastics, btw)

I'm turning 25 soon, so am about to enter "the old peoples division"
grin.gif

AnnaBanana

i really mean about 11-16/17, but yeah, a general youth division would be good. Christine - I play Piano and violin in an orchestra and a folk band and sing in a choir.
Anna

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
yeah... the only old fuddy-duddy in here is mr. magle...
wink.gif
grin.gif

AM:PM

Aaaaarg!!! Lets just say, there is something about this post that makes me feel a little grandpa-ish!!

I find it particularly healthy having to interact/chat with people out of a common interest and without bothering about their gender, race, age, political, hobbies interest and what not. It may surprise you just how much empathetic folks twice or half your age can be.
But then again there is nothing wrong with chatting with people ones age!

AnnaBanana

I wasn't really saying I can't chat to anyone other than my age, I was really just curious if there were any other musicians my age.. all my friends at school get really bored with me always talking about music and stuff
tongue.gif

Anna
banana.gif
banana.gif

Christine Callisen

I understand what you mean. My friends have a lot of other interests than me, and it´s nice to know someone your own age who doesn´t get borred when you talk about music.... Sorry me English isn´t the best....
confused.gif

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Even though I`m old, I got the same problem with my friends, it`s just theatre and art, I bore them with
grin.gif

Jette
grin.gif

Christine Callisen

HA HA - thanks I feel much better now!!! The most important word in Danish is "Kvindepower". It means that the women rules!! Just remember that - Kvindepower!!
grin.gif
cheers444.gif
banana.gif

AM:PM

The most important word in Danish is "Kvindepower". It means that the women rules!! Just remember that - Kvindepower!!
grin.gif
cheers444.gif
banana.gif

At least thats what we men let women think
grin.gif
(exits the forum before I get a slap in the face)

Light heartedly

Lyn

I wasn't really saying I can't chat to anyone other than my age, I was really just curious if there were any other musicians my age.. all my friends at school get really bored with me always talking about music and stuff
tongue.gif

Anna
banana.gif
banana.gif
I have the same issue with my friends. That's why I was so happy to find WalkingTheSky.

Its good to know there are others my age out there who enjoy music as much as I do. We share a passion too - Harry Potter!

I'm 17 by the way, 18 next year. Do I make the "young" group?
tongue.gif