Smilla, my cat!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Alright, I'm going to let you in on a secret. One of the only things that can truly soften my cold and hardened heart...

wink.gif

Smilla!
Just look at those eyes....

smilla_eyes.jpg

Here is another picture:

smilla1.jpg

...and one from when she was "kitten:

smilla2.jpg

ooo.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
HEYYYYYYYYY That's My Secret too. My "Manx" Cat called Samuel. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Smilla has beautiful eyes.
wink.gif
Samuel has same coloring in the face as yours but without the black on his body. will look some pics out of mine and post.
but that is really great.....pussy cats i just love them,and they are so faithful and great company,better than some humans I know around here,where I live....hehehhehe
smile.gif

my doctor has agreed with me too....he is a good thing...he listens to me play,and even i talk my problems over with him.he comes 1st & of course,is da Boss.!!!!!!
smirk.gif
however,my doctor has said,"when samuel starts answering you back.......PLEASE call me quick"...
crazy.gif
tak for sharing her (Smilla) with us all. pamadu/Paul
smile.gif

Trebbien

Commodore of Choirs, Charm and Codes
I agree, Smilla looks very cute! Good thing for you, Frederik, that you are near her all the time now
wink.gif

And Paul, you are very funny in your replies;
grin.gif
have you ever considered a career as a stand-up-comedian ???

Birgitte
cool.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
ahhhhhhhhhh a Cat is Good "quiet" company...mine is and i would assume that Frederik's is,a "Music Loving" one. loves to listen,and curl up when i am doing music work.and
tak Birgitte,i try to keep a sense of humour and be happy all the time
grin.gif
so many bad things going on now in the world....helps me from getting depressed...Anyway,perhaps in 2005,when you reach "Down Under".,you may do me the honour of accepting an invite to dinner if you do get to my area..?????.Not far out of Brisbane. Queensland.
cool.gif
that would be nice and i can also show you around this part of the world. just let me know when coming to "Aussieland".
NOW,Back to Cats.!!!!!!!!!! Mine is "Demanding" an early lunchtime snack here.....hehehehehehe a little salmon mornay i think will "Shut Him Up"
wink.gif
i bet Smilla gets "spoilt" like my Samuel.!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
Cheers Paul.
P.S. By the time you get to Australia,You will be a Senior Officer....You are nearly in the officers mess Now,only a few posts away.
wink.gif
.(it really is NOT a MESS/untidy..so we do NOT expect you to bring a "cleaner cloth or vaccum cleaner hehehehe. we Naval Guys can Housekeep...a Naval term for the Place where ONLY officers can Retreat and away from the crowd.???? )but sure Frederik has explained all that to you......skaal
smile.gif
me

Trebbien

Thanks for inviting me to dinner, when I come to Australia, pamadu! But be careful what you invite to, so far you are the only person in your country, that I "know"
grin.gif
, so I might take you at your word! If everything goes the way I plan, I'll come to "Aussieland" january 2005.
smile.gif

Are you allright down under? You mentioned something about a hurricane!?!?!

Yes, I'm looking forward to see, what's going on in the Officers Mess, I'm almost there!!! I assume that's where the BIG PARTY takes place
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

btw, pamadu and Frederik, do Samuel and Smilla also play piano ?
wink.gif

Birgitte

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
WELL.!!! Samuel,my Cat does actually Play Piano....when he can "sneek" into the music room in the middle of the night.
I hear "wonderful glissandos" in "Manx Mode".Then I feel myself getting ready to give a "big Cat Smack" hehehe
wink.gif

Australia in January 2005.!!!!!! Dinner is On...OK. I am a Harmless "Aussie" and You are like all Danish,extremely nice people.A bit of "good Old Fashioned Aussie Hospitality" you will enjoy from me and ALL my friends.
cool.gif
Hurricane was actually a mini tornedo.!!!
i am ok but lots of mopping up to be done.
smile.gif
Cheers & tak Paul
smile.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
WELL.!!!! After messing around all night & having a rest from My Music...Here is "My Samuel" I Hope.
grin.gif

If he does not upload will send it to Frederik & if He has Time,I hate to disturb him,may be able to get Him on to this Thread..."Images and cropping & all that is not my Forte" Cheers. pamadu/Paul.
cool.gif

P.S. just cannot seem to find If/How to add the attachment photo....going FAQ
Back. awwwwwwwwwww attaching files/photos is turned off.
Will get Samuel up somehow.....

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
those are some nice kitties you have there guys
smile.gif
treat them well now, you hear?
smile.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
smile.gif
tak corno...i hear you loud & clear."treat them well"..
But like all cats,i am privileged to live in HIS home...hehe
grin.gif
Paul
smile.gif

Trebbien

I guess this is why some people stick to cats instead of dogs!!!
laugh.gif

(see attatched file)

Pamadu

Civilian
grin.gif
I guess so Trebbien...Hope the old lady was not hurt????...
smile.gif
Is that you Birgitte,waving at camera.?????
tongue.gif

Cheers. Pamadu/Paul
smile.gif

Trebbien

Hmmm... Hopefully it's a cameratrick, better be....or else I'm not really sure an old lady would survive such a "flyingtrip"
ooo.gif

No, Paul, it's not me waving at the camera.... !
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Pamadu

Civilian
cool.gif
we have in Australia a TV program called "funniest home videos" sure it is in Denmark as well...It should be entered as "Flying Triptease" hehehehehe
grin.gif
but really do hope lady was ok.
smile.gif
Cheers Pamadu/Paul p.s.Hope it was a camera trick as you say
wink.gif

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
Just a picture to soften Master Magles –and other cat loving mimf members- cold and hardened heart. Little shy kitten
angel.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Here are three new pictures of Smilla I took a couple of days ago (the image quality is not the best, but still...
smile.gif
):

smilla4.jpg

smilla3.jpg

smilla5.jpg

She's 11 years old now.

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Awesome!
Cats rules.
I used to have cats but then i went allergic. However, the allergy is wearing off now and i can be with cats again
smile.gif

I have some pictures of my grandparents cat somewhere. I shall try to find them
laugh.gif