Tired?

marval

Oops, poor bloke really did have trouble staying with the other players. He was clearly not feeling too good, or not awake enough.

Margaret

jhnbrbr

This has just given me an idea for a whole new form of musical entertainment in which the members of the orchestra have to act out a story as well as (or in-between) making music - a sort of instrumental opera. They could do things like falling asleep, falling in love, having fights, passing notes to each other, making fun of the conductor when his back is turned, stealing someone else's instrument, etc. It would be quite hilarious if the audience weren't expecting it. ( But no doubt someone is going to tell me it's already been done!)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hey GrandMaster Krummhorn,

What happened? No more "Admiral of the Pipes and Ranks"?

Oh well, I guess Frederik Magle was feeling lonely at the top - he needed some company - and he got the best company in you.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey GrandMaster Krummhorn,

What happened? No more "[Vice] Admiral of the Pipes and Ranks"?

Oh well, I guess Frederik Magle was feeling lonely at the top - he needed some company - and he got the best company in you.cheers,
CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

I still retain the custom title in the signature ... but officially, both Robin and myself were promoted by Frederik (see announcement) this past August. I'm also part of the admin staff on our sister site, Talk Classical.

Still the same person ... only now with more responsibilities :nut:.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well, the one player on the right did try to break the fall of the sleepers horn ... :lol: