Jean-Philippe Rameau / Discography

Olivier Cayatte

Hello,

As you know it, my best composer is Jean-Philippe Rameau.
I have posted a topic about him.

If you want to listen som of his music, here is my (non-commercial) site, Jean-Philippe Rameau / Discography , about the discography of this composer, Jean-Philippe Rameau (1683-1764).

You have to click on the previous link or type the URL address :
http://farhad.efka.club.fr/rameau/index.htm

This site is built on a database and you can find all the records about a specific work or all the records a performer has made. There are now about 290 records and 570 performers.

The list of the records is presented in a decreasing chronological order. If you can see the cover of the record or the mention "Available", this (new or pre-owned) record is available and if the mention "Not available" appears, this record is out of print and not available. As it changes very fast in the record business, please contact me, if the mention "Available" is not uptodate.

In a next version of this site, there will be a discussion group for each Rameau work and you will be able to share information about the recordings of this work (add a new record, how to find a specific rare record, discuss which is the best performance ...).

Don't hesitate to have a look and to contact me ( [email protected] ) if you have any suggestion.

Best Regards

Olivier

Jean-Philippe Rameau / Discography

rojo

(Ret)
It is very nice of you to have made all this info. about Rameau accessible to people. This composer must mean a lot to you to have spent so much time and effort on this project.

I wish you many hits/visitors to your site!
smile.gif

Olivier Cayatte

Last edited: