100,000 posts!!!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
CONGRATULATIONS to Panos (Ghekorg7), who just made the 100,000th post on this forum!! Here's the post. :clap: :cheers:

It's a great milestone for Magle International Music Forums!

Panos, I will return later today with a special prize for you.

On behalf of the MIMF team
All the best regards,
-Frederik

PS: Thanks to Robin and Lars (rojo and Krummhorn) who stayed up very very late to watch over the board so we wouldn't miss the post :)

marval

Congratulations Panos, well done for the 100,000th post. You are a fine contributor to this forum.

Well done to MIMF, Frederik and all who keep it going, I hope Lars and Robin can get some well earned sleep.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:cheers::trp: Congratulations, Panos on making the 100,000th post!! :cheers::trp:

Without each and every one of you participating on MIMF, we wouldn't have achieved this great milestone. My thanks to everyone for making this forum the very special place it is.

PS: For Robin and myself, it was worth staying up half the night ... we chatted, drank coffee and chomped on virtual doughnuts. :lol:

rojo

(Ret)
Woohoo! Congrats to Panos! :cheers: Ooh, a special prize? Wonder what it is.

Wow, 100,000 posts. Thanks to everyone! :clap:

Indeed Lars; it was a lot of fun. :lol:

Ghekorg7 (Ret)

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret)
The Great 100.000 !

Thank you Frederik, Margaret, Teddy, Lars and Robin !!:)

It was just my lucky strike....

I 'm allways turn to the forum to see what my friends post and discuss and try to post in return, but mostly with something that adds to the thread or helps someone. You know I posted from the most strange places these 3 months that I'm a member? You have to see it to believe:grin:

There are people with thousands of posts here who contibuted to achive this mark , so this prize goes to all : 100.000 Cheers :cheers::clap::trp::guitar::banana:

Lars & Robin If I knew what you were up to and was possible for me to "trancebeam" :crazy::nut:myself to America, I would love to have been with you drinkin' coffee and counting !

Huray !
Panos

Thank you Frederik, Margaret, Teddy, Lars and Robin !!:)

It was just my lucky strike....

I 'm allways turn to the forum to see what my friends post and discuss and try to post in return, but mostly with something that adds to the thread or helps someone. You know I posted from the most strange places these 3 months that I'm a member? You have to see it to believe:grin:

There are people with thousands of posts here who contibuted to achive this mark , so this prize goes to all : 100.000 Cheers :cheers::clap::trp::guitar::banana:

Lars & Robin If I knew what you were up to and was possible for me to "trancebeam" :crazy::nut:myself to America, I would love to have been with you drinkin' coffee and counting !

Huray !
Panos

Wow!!
You are lucky indeed :p
Nice to have you here indeed!

Greets,
Nick.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Congrats to Br. Panos,

May he always bring light and life to MIMF.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Ghekorg7 (Ret)

Congrats to Br. Panos,

May he always bring light and life to MIMF.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Thank you so much br CD !!

Our discussions here in different topics are giving me so much happiness in a time when joy is out of order....
Go back and see our harmonium in Moscow thread and St.John the Coltrane with Pipe Organ metal thrash.....Great times!

I do not know about light, I concider my self one from the dark side, but life shure I am and noise too. It's a promise.:grin:

countless cheers:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:......
humble yours
Panos:cool:

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
This is just a quick note to let you that the prize for the 100,000th post will be revealed tomorrow :)

wljmrbill

Panos my friend..:cheers: Man!! no wonder you don't have time to practice alot...LOL. I always enjoy the expertise in your comemnts and learn a great deal from you. But I must say" got to watch out for those Greek guys". I have friends here at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral... Blessing to you and your family.:pray:..Bill

Ghekorg7 (Ret)

Panos my friend..:cheers: Man!! no wonder you don't have time to practice alot...LOL. I always enjoy the expertise in your comemnts and learn a great deal from you. But I must say" got to watch out for those Greek guys". I have friends here at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral... Blessing to you and your family.:pray:..Bill

Blessed Bill and accept my deepest thanks for your kind words and wishes ! My full apreciation for you started imediately form your first reply ! :):cheers:
I'm not consider myself an expert, just a hard travelled man in a music Odyssey, gettin' experience on the way and try, to this day, to learn right and fast, for havin' a chance to survive....:crazy: You're the teacher, we learn from you and we learn solid good.

Greek guys?:grin::grin::grin: "Just the two of us" here, Nick & me, KNN stoped early his appearances, will see how's gonna be with John, our new member, Though from his first post I reccon he wants more information than to really be part of this GREAT forum...John proove me wrong!

I didn't know there was an Ortodox Church in S.Carolina ! When you see them give them our brotherhood greetings from Motherland.:)
But be aware my friend, Greek guys abroad are way different from those living in Greece (Hellas):grin::grin::grin:

Best wishes for health and happiness
Panos:cool:

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
And here's the prize for making the 100,000th post :)

A copy of my new double-album "Like a Flame", recorded on the organ in Jørlunde church, and to be released in the fall. You will receive the copy over the net in full CD-quality (not MP3, but uncompressed AIFF or WAV) later this summer, before the CD is released.

Best regards :)
Frederik