Content protected

MorganBlue3

Hi soundtrack folks!
I'm facing this problem at the moment: I've bought this soundtrack from The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe years ago. I wanted to rip it and put the music on my mp3-player but the content is protected and I am unable to do so. I respect whoever puts his energy in a soundtrack enormously so I always buy soundtracks legally. So I think it's very sad it does not work. I'm not planning on buying the soundtrack for a second time. The fact that they irritate lovers of soundtracks who have legally purchased the soundtrack with this kind of rediculous content protection, it kind of makes me angry... So I was hoping someone had a legal solution for me. If not, the company is forcing me to download a soundtrack illegally for the first time in my life. Serves them right... bothering honest people like that!

teddy

Duckmeister
The other alternative is play it, and record through microphones. Two would still give you stereo and I have had some success with this method.

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Or play it and record it with a music editing software like Audacity, without having to use any additional microphones whatsoever. I have the software and it works like a charm.

Good luck, Morgan.

P.S. Collin, I see that you're a keen torrents user ;-)