I know someone here knows this soundtrack..

Colorz

I asked this question on many forums, still no good answer..some say i must looking in 'immediate music', an other guy said it
was from the movie 'The rock' called 'A real marine' , you can look it up on youtube and ok, it's very similar but it's not that!
This is a really hard one i guess..

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello colorz. Have you check whether the singer has a website. It may be listed on there or there may be an entry on Wiki. Also she may have a fan club that you can track it through. best of luck

teddy

Colorz

Hey Teddy, It's not about the women who is singing, thats Iris Kroes and the show she plays in calls 'The voice of Holland'..i'm looking for the backgroundmusic they use in that show at about 2 minutes, it's an epic track..thats all i know..and it's damn hard too find that title! :)

Colorz

I think that's the best thing i can do..i've already contacted someone who i know who sits in that business and knows guys from there (he told me) but still no answer..
It's like you say mr Krummhorn, i think it's a good idea i contact some producers from that show, and maybe..who knows :) I'm gonna do that right away! tnx,

Colorz

Well, i've sended a few emails right away but no answer..probably they are too busy with their format..
so the lines are still open, if anyone has some advise..