Amazon.com - I will never use your services again...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
"Rant On"

Jeff Bezos, what in the blazes are you doing in Germany?! Abusing foreign workers? underpaying or not paying them? Hiring Neo-Nazi security people to watch over the foreign workers?

Jeff Bezos, You'd better crawl back under the stone from whence you came. Blasted brigand you are!!!

You and your company are "personae non grata"...

"Rant Off"

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Br. Teddles,

Thanx for your concern - Amazon.com has a significant presence in Germany and at their facilities in Germany there is widespread abuse of foreign workers. This I got to know from the German internet and newsmedia reports which I subscribe to. I am so disgusted by their (amazon's) actions...

teddy

Duckmeister
Understandable CD. Understandable. And Germany is doing ..... anything about it?

teddy

Dorsetmike

And Amazon are one of many "multi-nationals" that avoid paying taxes in the countries they operate in, (as do Starbucks). Such ploys as paying the parent company (in some tax haven or other) for "intellectual property" and other ethereal things. They tell governments they are trading at a loss, whilst bragging to financial backers that they are making millions.

Corno Dolce

Understandable CD. Understandable. And Germany is doing ..... anything about it?

teddy

There is a full-scale investigation being conducted simultaneously by the German Attorney Generals Office and the Bundespolizei. There will be consequences!!!

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
The Bustards, the ruddy bustards, it's about time the peasants revolted. I have never and never will support these kind of money grabbing, $ hungry bustards. we should follow the Arab uprising! don't chuckle it will happen just one tiny spark is all that is needed.