Hi!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to MIMF, Allen ...

I think everyone will agree that you can still play here :rolleyes:

Enjoy your time with us ... it's always enjoyable to see new members.

rocketmanallen

Welcome to MIMF, Allen ...

I think everyone will agree that you can still play here :rolleyes:

Enjoy your time with us ... it's always enjoyable to see new members.

Thank you. I'm afraid I won't be much of a contribution to the art (or craft or science (whatever you experts here call it nowadays)) of music here (it is amazing how much the arts are starting to co-mingle with the sciences though (it's almost like a new reneseance), but I'm ever so witty and funny at any rate...thank you for having me.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Allen! :tiphat:

Like Krummhorn and rojo has already said, you are much welcome to play all you like here! :)

Looking forward to see you around

Kind regards,
Frederik

rocketmanallen

Thanks Frederik.

I e-mailed the link to the Toccata and Fugue (along with the credit and specifications on the organ of course) to some of my engineering co-workers...they were all impressed.

We all work on the Space Shuttle Main Engines (The three bells on the back of the Orbiter) so impressing them is no small order.

Allen

Izabella

Hi there..

Just wanted to say welcome,and I also must say:sure play as much as you like:grin:

Respectfully

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
You're welcome Allen! I'm happy you liked my recording of the Toccata & Fugue (I have also replied to you here). I must say it's fascinating work you do, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say you are more than welcome to tell us more about it if you feel like it.

Hope you will have a great time here :)

Kind regards,
Frederik

rocketmanallen

You're welcome Allen! I'm happy you liked my recording of the Toccata & Fugue (I have also replied to you here). I must say it's fascinating work you do, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say you are more than welcome to tell us more about it if you feel like it.

Hope you will have a great time here :)

Kind regards,
Frederik

It's actually kind of boring Frederik...it's just a lot of analysis and developing requirements until something finally launches, I'm proud to work on the program though, especially the engines...they are thirty year old technology and are still considered cutting edge as far as materials properties and design goes...they are some amazing machines.