wljmrbill

Not so sure we shouldn't have one... looks closer to the end times now than in 2012...world situation. Kinda glad I am oldman really.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Is that the one where we drown under a rising water level or the one that says we will be invaded by hostile aliens?? I wonder if there would be friendly aliens that would come for a cuppa.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Do you remember the album by Genesis in which Phil Collins sings about "Oh its no fun, being an illegal alien"? And when the illegals become hostile because they aren't given cushy jobs, free food, and a five room apartment in Belgravia, Kensington Gardens or Knightsbridge?........

Last edited:
Do you remember the album by Genesis in which Phil Collins sings about "Oh its no fun, being an illegal alien"? And when the illegals become hostile because they aren't given cushy jobs, free food, and a five room apartment in Belgravia, Kensington Gardens or Knightsbridge?........

So Phil Colins is from Mars - I aways thought there was something strange about him- something in the air indeed!
or maybe he is from Estonia or even North Korea they seem pretty alien..............

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Well,.......... these bladdy aussies ...........worse than poms