Call Me 'C5'

C5Says

Hello everyone! I'm glad to have found this site!

I'm a pro-blogger and as I was surfing through opportunities at sponsoredreviews I saw the entry that points to this site. Since I love classical music I enthusiastically took it.

Hi Frederik, I've listened to Hope...I say it is majestic! Very nice! I will listen to the others! :)

Oh, I so love classical! Can't remember most of the titles but it's the pair of ears that appreciates. :)

Liebestraume And Cavatina Get My Attention 101%

C5Says

Thanks a lot rojo! It's nice to be welcomed! :)
How are you? You seem to be enjoying this site for more than 2 years now! :)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:tiphat: Greetings, C5

Welcome to the Magle Forums ... a great place for Classical and all genres of musical interest. We hope you will enjoy your time with us.

C5Says

Thank you Krummhorn! :)
Amateur musicians practice until they get it right ...
Professional musicians practice until they can't get it wrong ...
That is soooo right! :)

NEB

Welcome - we're becoming a very international bunch. You're in the philippines. Now I've always imagine that to be a beautiful place to live...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi C5Says,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers and Mabuhay :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, C5! :tiphat:

Glad that you have joined our community and looking forward to see you around!
Oh, and I'm really happy you like The Hope :)

Best regards,
Frederik

C5Says

@NEB, Thanks very much! Come here that you may know ;) Just let me know so we can meet. :) I'd love to go country-hopping someday...been a childhood dream...3 weeks max in each country...I wonder when I can do that.

@Corno Dolce, I don't mind not being a star at all since I love the backstage more than the front. :) But thanks for making me feel welcome (as all who greeted made me feel welcome). :)

@Muza, it is very nice to be here, mainly because of the wonderful people like you who make me feel comfortable. :) Thanks.

@Marval, I feel I lost my time the moment I signed up here. :)

@Frederik, I liked the others too...it was The Hope that I was currently listening to at the time I wrote you. :) You got great talent! ;)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hello Cecile,

Thank you for writing such a glowing post. I'm very happy and honored that you regard our community (of which you are now also part of) so highly, as well as liking my music so much :)

Best regards,
Frederik