:trp:Happy birthday, mate!:trp:

And many happy returns of the day.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Andrew ...

Happy Birthday to you :cheers:

Best wishes for 'your' day and all the best for many many more :)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Андрей, Многая Лета!!! С празником за день рождения - Многая Лета!!!!!!!!

Andrew Roussak

Thank you guys!!!

Thank you so much guys!! I am so sorry to have not seen this page before!! Anyway great that you remember...And I have enjoyed your cake Margaret, thank you SO MUCH!!!

Andrew Roussak

Yeah, I am alive and kicking, but mostly on the Facebook these days...Thanks Teddy:)

And, Margaret, the cake is great, am still enjoying the rest of it, it works at best with a cuppa coffee with a heart print on the surface. What on Earth can be better?:))

Mat

Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yeah, good to hear from you, Andrew. Surely it's not because you don't like us anymore, that you don't come here as often? :p

Andrew Roussak

Nope, of course not!!! I simply exercise - rehearse - play - record etc. now more intensively as before, and the forum is so time consuming thing...Once you are in a discussion, you kinda can't get away from it. Like a drug...))) This forum is a great one, I like to be the part of it ( as a kinda popping-up member though:))

Mat

Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yup, I know all about rehearsals. Time goes by quickly when you have nice people in your band, and when you like the repertoire.

So, any new albums coming up?